Saturday, February 16, 2013

"AREA 72" ALL STAR PACK / "STEALTH" ALL STAR PACK / JORDAN 1 "ROYAL RELEASE (TITAN TWOPARKADE)

FEBRUARY 16, 2013 | TITAN TWOPARKADE



































Arrived in line at about 6AM, I was number 29 on the list. Got me and my wife the AJ1 "Royal". Luck was not on my side for the Lunar Force 1's! When I got inside there were no more size 10 or 10.5, maybe this pair was not for me. I was also deciding whether to get my first ever KD pair today. While we were in line, a dad and his son approached me asking if I was a TPC member and if they were not a member how would his son get hold of the KD V all star. I told them that the selling to non TPC members would start at around 2PM and maybe by that time the KD's would have sold out. I told the dad that I would try to get a pair and sell it to them at SRP, today was the kid's lucky day, I got him his pair, a half size bigger but I think he'll be able to rock it without any problem. I forgot to ask the kid's name and to take a picture of him with his pair. Here's a picture of the KD V's. I really hope I made someone happy today. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment