Wednesday, March 6, 2013

[SNEAKER FLASHBACK] NIKE AIR MAX PENNY 1


During High School, the basketball player I idolized next to MJ was Penny. I used to collect Cards and Posters. I also had 1 Champion jersey which is reversible given to me by my aunt from the US. As much as I wanted to have his shoes, I didn't have enough money to buy them then. So when they retroed these back in 2011, I made sure that I would get my own pair. Luckily I got mine when the reserved pair was not picked up, so the guy at Nike Stadium GB5 sold it to me instead. Finally I have my own pair, I'm now able to wear the shoe that I once just saw on my NBA Cards and Posters. Currently I have the Penny 3 and the Foamposite Royal in my collection. I'm still on the hunt for the Penny 2's. Hopefully I'll be able to cop them soon! I'm glad that even though his playing career did not turn out well, his signature shoes are still very much alive today.

 
 




And who would forget this guy? I also have all the Lil' Penny releases which I might be posting here soon. 
Here's Lil' Penny wearing my Penny 1's.


No comments:

Post a Comment