Sunday, March 10, 2013

[SNEAKER SHOOT] LEBRON X "CORK"


LEBRON X "CORK"

Last February 23, the Lebron X "Cork" was exclusively released by @titan_22 via lottery. They had very limited pairs so I guess invites were only sent to elite members. This was the only Lebron X design that I liked, so I was hoping that I would have a chance to get them so I lined up for the Crimson 3's, wishing that we'll be included in the lottery. The guy at the counter clarified that invites were already sent out the day before, meaning no more chance for me to get my pair. I asked the guy at the counter if I could at least take pictures of the shoe, but he said it was not allowed. Bummer! :)

After getting the Crimson 3's, I headed to @gabbyscloset to buy RASTACLAT bracelets for me and my wife. When we got there, the Lebron X Cork was on the table!!! I asked permission if I could take pictures, Boss RC said yes!!! I was able to take pictures and even hold it for a while. 

The price for a pair of these right now is a price that I won't be spending for a pair of shoes even if I really wanted this pair. So being able to hold it and take pictures of it would be enough for me, I think ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment